- It takes time to register each key for every login type (not mentioning the loginradius key itself). It could be that those keys are mandatory by the login service sites and not by loginradius though; i don't know.
- It alters the joomla core users table (which is already rather ill advised), but does NOT put it back when you uninstall this.
Thanks for reviewing our extension Social Login.
2) This is the first version of our Social Login extension and we are working hard to further improve it. Regarding your second issue about altering the Joomla core users table, we add the additional column in order to save each provider's ID for user authentication. Once a user logs in the first time with an ID provider, we save that information in this column and reference it each time the user logs in going forward. If you delete this column after uninstalling Social Login, then you will lose all Social Login data collected thus far. The readme.txt file that comes with the extension specifies information about this additional column. In the next version of our extension, the admin will be able to choose whether to keep or delete this column during uninstallation.
Please let us know if you have any more suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from everyone! :)
- Enough options to customize
- Decent mootools effect settings (not too slow), though I tweaked it a bit. :-)
- Style happens to be very neutral and immediatly useable for my site!
- Has tablinks!!! Could've only hoped for that!
(=to be able to link direcly to a tab in a page).
- This is my choice for BETTER followup for a 1.7 Tabs & Sliders!