However Ninja is NOT providing a proper feed. Even when opening feed from the module, it needs to be opened 2!! times to show the content.
I have 2 second site pulling content from these feed and they are dead now since I did change from Breast cancer.(Yes I did use the new feed url)
XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Line Number 12, Column 9:
and this is OK when clicked again... strange behavior.
I am disappointed
I am sorry to hear you are having issues. You should be clearer though:
Ninja is NOT providing a proper feed "for me".
This is the very first time we have heard of an issue like yours and if you would please post a link to your site on our forums we can look at fixing it for you.