I agree it misses ability to edit individual captions to each one of the images, and that's why I'm rating "Good" instead of "Excellent", but again, keep the great work guys!!!
An xml or properties file would do, if I have some time in the near future probably would do a workaround for my site which will be glad to share, and of course, if you don't have it on your next release first ;)
So, last but not least, from my installation experience, let me share the following: Thumbnail images didn't show at all, I checked my server logs and showed the following error:
"Premature end of script headers: ../mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.php" after some trial and error (re-insallation and even debugging the code a little bit) and really close to bother you guys with my problem, I realized it was a file permissions issue. For some reason during the installation the ".js" files under the "../mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig/" directory had permission properties as "666" (devlis mark uuuhhh!!!), changed the directory and the files permissions to "755" and vo alá!!!! I had installed other extensions on my site and this is the first one I encountered with this problem. Not sure if it can be fixed from the configuration of file permissions prior to generating the zip installation file...