The only issue I had was that after I installed it my main domain wouldn't forward to iJoomla anymore when prior it had. I finally fixed that issue though, here is how (in case you have the same issue):
I had the JOOMLA front page on my main menu and my top menu. In both I had put the iJoomla as the first item. But, I don't even use the main menu. I only use the top menu on my site.
I had moved the iJoomla up to the number 1 postion on both those menus anyhow, and made it my homepage in the iJoomla configuration.
But, still, if I typed in www.homepageexample.com/home then iJoomla came up, and if I typed in www.homepageexample.com/ then the regular JOOMLA frontpage came up...I couldn't figure out why, and then I did...
I had unpublished the regular JOOMLA front-page from my top menu, as I use that menu on my webpage. And, then, on that menu only the iJoomla was published.
But...I hadn't done that on my main menu, as I don't even use the main menu on my website. I didn't know it would matter since I don't use that menu at all anywhere. I only use the top menu. So while the regular front page was unpublished on my top menu (which I use) it was still published to my main menu (which I don't use).
So, I just went in and saw that on the main menu the regular JOOMLA front-page was still published (though it was #3 down the list, and iJoomla was the first item on that list...but both were published on that list).
So, I unpublished it, and voila! No problem anymore.
I hadn't realized that would cause an issue, particularly considering I don't even use the main menu. I only use my top menu. I guess one just has to check all their menus, whether they're using them or not, and 'unpublish' the front-page option, and to move the iJoomla into the first postion...even if they're not using that menu...