With Joomla 1.7.3 the back-end is not fully functional and above 20 entries we have to use the MySQL tables to manage entries above 20. For people running Joomla 1.7.x that have this issue the work around is very simple to go the the _jumi table and manage it from there. When a fix for this is released I would really give it a two thumbs up, right now this issue makes it less functional for this release of Joomla 1.7.
After installing Phoca SEF we got this problem of URL redirecting solved. May be we try it again at a later stage if we can figure out how it works and if a feature is added to have all strings redirecting that are set with a filter or portion of the requesting url. Right now every single url of a page that has been moved must be done seperately. Source like /pictures?.... into /pictures*.
I hope you will give a second chance to ReDJ in future. It's not "for dummies", infact the last version supports internal redirect and dynamic destination (advanced features), but is not so hard to make it work. Also, a fresh tutorial is available and you can ask for support on forum (for many users I have solved the problem directly logging into their backend).
I have not been able to fully test it because it times out on me and the copy it creates is incomplete. If the developer gets to finding the right solution then I would be very enthusiastic to test it.
One small issue we cannot solve yet but I want to share it so maybe somebody has a solution to this.
The latest release 2.5.3 of Boncko Image Wall creates in IE8 script errors in line one on our website: bvhgeldrop.nl.
The errors are not always there but clicking on the menu items, hitting F5 multiple times, or clicking on the logo will bring it up frequently without proper script error description. This also is the case on the Boncko website on the demo with Picasa:
Press F5 one or two times and the same script error appears.
Just a message that in line one we have an unsupported feature or method within the script. No further details.
Errors do not appear in Chrome and FireFox so you have to use IE8 to find it. Not everybody will see it immediately but it occurs to easily to ignore.
When we switch the image wall off in Joomla the problem disappears and we cannot recreate it. But when switched back on the problem is back.
Please review this problem to see if it can be fixed. It is quite certain that it is directly related to the image wall plugin. You can post an email to me (communicatie) or the webmaster. I tried the support page of Broncko first but it seems broken and my message is not being copied since I do not get a copy in my email. Tried it multiple times.