My understanding is that it is now standard practice to use dashes or underscores in filenames to avoid these problems but I cannot rely on people uploading to do so.
I spent quite a while trying to hack the code to get it to work (I did succeed with some other modifications so I can't be a complete idiot!) but was not able to replace the spaces without breaking the text file writing part of the script.
I asked the developer but he was not able to do it.
Hi, so sorry that you are not satisfied with the work I've done. I have released my Extensions as GPL free for all to grab, use and change as they like.
I try to help out with modifications the best I can but I do have a day-time job and do this at my spear-time why I simply don't have time to help all users asking for modifications.
I tried to help you out and sent several e-mails pointing out where to alter the code. Study PHP a bit more and then give it another go...
Next time when you rate something, please do so on the functions included, not according to what YOU want to have included... :(