Easy to manage, configure and in case you don't get it - there's a ton of tutorials & knowledge base articles. Combined that with a well "Solved" forum and there's no reason any Ideal component won't rock your site.
Seamless integration, beyond amazing support. They work all hours and reply no later than next day. I only needed support because of a stupid oversight that had nothing to do with the WP 4 Joomla component but they helped out anyway.
Wordpress is a great solution for clients to who want a blog in their website and you don't want to get into the inner workings of the Joomla Back-end with them.
A must if you need a blog in your site.
Thank you for your kind words and we're glad you enjoyed our component! I want to clarify for others reading the part where it says "they work all hours and reply no later than next day" that we are very dedicated to our support but our support center is open 9 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday through Friday so not officially "all hours".
We thank you for your review.
'corePHP' Support Team
• Support is responsive and thorough. They really see your issue to resolution. They are even beating their posted times that they will respond to your issue.
• Simple and strong interface. Adding products (shipped or downloadable) is smooth and efficient.
• Integrates very will with multiple leading Template creators.
• CSS and PHP files are organized and well commented for easy "hacks" or modifications if needed.
• Easily integrate into their other great Dioscouri products.
• GUEST CHECKOUT OPTION included! Also, user history.
• Support subscriptions only and it will cost you $99 for the first month and $79 each additional month if you go with a 12 month subscription. Worth it if you are selling enough product. If you don't need support - even better.
• Currently only two payment processing plugins - Authorize.net (which is the best in our opinion and PayPal which is huge in the US). Only a con if you don't have access to these processors or are deep into another processor contract.
• Few step-by-step tutorials. User / Members are producing more and more "how-to"content for this young cart.
Give the free community version a shot and realize the paid version is waiting for you if you need more features.
This will easily be our go-to cart system from here on out and I know other template creators ar working with Dioscouri for better integrations (JoomlaBamboo already has a template based on Tienda)