One is that it works on the original language files. As far as I understand, the preferred method would be to save changed files in the Override directory. Then, future updates will not overwrite the changes one have made.
Second I found the hard way: J!Language strips out any HTML tags without warning.
One of my applications was misbehaving. I ended up asking the commercial developer of my extension for support and he found the problem was missing tags in the language file. Then I realized what had happened: an HTML tag had been stripped by J!Language without me knowing. I did not connect the problem to the fact that I had opened a language file, changed one word, saved it.
In the same way, if you add a "
Thanks for pointing the weak points (flaws in your words). I have just fixed the second problem to support HTML and quotes in the language. And I will update shortly to store the updated files in overrides directory.
Thank you once again for using the extension!.
With warm regards,