We tried both JNews and Jnews Pro... And we'll have to say that they didn't even test the recent upgrade before release.
Here's what we observed:
- HTML Content over writes any TEXT content -- Support verified
- Sends messages to your entire message base for no reason.
- Test Message created with one subscriber in list still sent message to 1,000 users
- Two tests that were unpublished sent messages two days later
- Our hosting company advises "jnews" still running across db
- even after we deleted the software.
Bottom Line: As a Acajoom user, Stay on your current version and don't even install this bug ridden software!