are you sure you rated the right extension?
BreezingForms ships with 3 modes:
- QuickMode - Quick results, easy to use, lots of features
- EasyMode - Easy creation of forms, focused on designers (may use html templating)
- ClassicMode - For programmers, pixel wise layouting
About "not having any extras":
- BreezingForms subscriptions include access to all other extensions at crosste.de, for instance "xForms Display Records"
- Personal support
- Extensive knowledgebase, training videos, best practices and documentation
- Community Forums
- A team of 3 people caring about the project
Sounds like a bunch of extras, doesn't it?
Plus, when you read the other ratings here, you will see that your statement doesn't reflect the reality, so we are a little bit confused but hope you might have a closer look and re-think your opinion.
We investigated the ability to delete users, but plan on leaving it out for the time being. You can easily block users from the phone and delete them when you're back at your desk. The main reasoning is that, even if we implemented 100 confirmation screens, we don't want to hear of any accidental user deletions.
Here's hoping to get that 5th star! :)