(1) If Captcha is going to be case-sensitive as it is now, there should be a message regarding that somewhere as it is not the expected Captcha behavior.
(2) The grammar needs some serious work. There are commas all over where there shouldn't be and the English is mediocre at best. Perhaps someone could help translate it a bit better.
(3) The math Captcha is a bit odd and could use some instructions for users. In my test pool, some people were trying to enter the equation itself. lol I know, I know. Typically math is displayed in plain text though so the novice internet users might need a little assistance.
I have already rectified these issues on my site as they are easily sorted but I just thought I would mention them. Again, they are minor issues and this extension is very good.
Thank you for another nice component.
Hi, thank you for your review:
1) 3) You can write it into description field, so this depends on administrator which instructions will be displayed
2) "Perhaps someone could help translate it a bit better" this is the problem because there is nobody to do, so if you want to help, just fix all the English issues and let me know. Will be great and I will appreciate such help a lot.
Thank you, Jan
extension is based on Joomla default Mooyools, it does not even contain a copy of Moo but using default Joomla functions to call it , if you have issues or need support visit our support forum