When buying a commercial product you can complain, but when using a free product like this one should only offer critics with which the builder can provide us with an even better product :) hopefully ...
I tried several options from the demo-website before installing it and tweaked some things for myself (no renting, default sort setting, nice title per property) but there also some other things which should change imho:
- admin: when entering more images the page should leave the imagesection open instead of closing it everytime
- admin: add title to the property (and not the combination 'type' in 'town')
- admin: add town and department 'on the fly' from within the propertypage
- front: search: free input field
- front: ext. search: when a (published) property exists with 100m2 and you search min 100 and max 100 it will not find anything, but with 99 and 101 it will.
- when using artio sef, errors occur in url-names (it happend several times, but im not sure if i do something wrong)
- build an auto-install option for the joomfish files (but its great you provide them at all!)
Again: i like this product and use it and the effort you put in it is very much appriciated!