The vendor offers 2 options which the differences are support not knowing that the documentation for the 40.00 euro option is very poorly documented.
The forum is not useful at all and it lacks reported issues.
I am very sorry to give this product a low review since I did research on other products and this was the one that seemed the most complete and easy and comprehensible. But I was wrong.
My recommendation is to create videos for easy comprehension and focus on the errors that the users might receive.
We are quite surprised you say that the support is poor without having requested support at any time.
Regarding the forum and documentation, the facts are:
Users Questions & Answers section: 70 topics , 273 replies
Support section: 44 topics , 162 replies
- 10 pages User Manual: http://kmel-joomla-extensions.com/en/support/documentation/fastrans-doc/user-manual
- FAQs : http://kmel-joomla-extensions.com/en/support/documentation/fastrans-doc/faqs-kmfastrans
- What's wrong : http://kmel-joomla-extensions.com/en/support/tips-and-guidelines
- Troubleshooting : http://kmel-joomla-extensions.com/en/support/troubleshooting-articles
- Online help (10 documents) http://kmel-joomla-extensions.com/en/support/documentation/fastrans-doc/online-help-doc
- KMFasTrans Overview (4:44 min): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfl-7z7dOR8
- Building Multilingual Sites with Joomla! and KMFasTrans (12:58 min) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erz2JSpEIqk
- Managing Joomla! Multilingual websites with KMFasTrans (18:38) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDS53zOsmA
- Practical Multilanguage Websites (1 hour) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlx7-z4ZqE
And if all that is not enough there is the personalized support using the forum or the ticketing application depending on the subscription type.
Please, ask for technical support whenever you need it. We are willing to help.
Setup up two domains and had countless hours of following the help documentation but I was no able to locate the error redrection error.
In most cases the redirection problem is caused by a .htaccess redirection or a so called "Alias-Domain", which points to a different folder.
Sometimes the backend notice lies.
You will will be absolutely sure that your setup is fine, when you run in your browser http://theone.tld/index.php&option=com_virtualdomains
you should see a single line:
If that fails, the best advice is to contact th ISP.
In general, it is not a problem of VD.