But once you do it (and on site there are helpful instructions), you will get powerful solution for automatic or manual posting your articles to FB, Twitter and more if you want.
Very configurable filters, image posting, direct posting, native SEF support, new/modified/old articles posting, works with self signed ssl.
Very helpful support at forum as well.
Thank you very much, we appreciate your words!
PD: Check in the next week the update to post Tweets with images ;-)
- works with Joomla native SEF
- tags are taken from meta keywords
- tags placed at the end of article in the right place and with custom css
- tags cloud module
- tags are active links to search component
- no any impact on performance
Google hosted (with all Google service), supported rich text (just use html or BB Code like), AJAX driven interface with lightbox events popup.
The only minor - this component is very sensitive to JQuery conflict. So if it's disapperar or don't work, check your logs etc.
Does not fully support AdsManager (Contact with author form). Hope this will be resolved.
Thank you for your excellent review. We will try to figure out the cause of issue with AdsManager's contact form and fix it asap.
Unfortunately does not support BT Login extension yet.
But anyway great way to protect passwords and SSL alternative.
I still have integration with BT Login in my todo list.
Some wish list:
- add link to user profile along with log out button (though I did it for my site easily)
- add support for "Encrypt configuration" extension
- or embed some native encryption for password exchange
- add support for SSL. But since many hosts don't have SSL, previous option are more universal
- facebook login integration :)
Joomla native SSL options don't work well with cache and can make your visitors in trouble due to self signed ssl (css lost). This plugin give me stable solution with mandatory ssl access to backend and mandatory non-ssl access to frontend with correct redirect.
Just don't forget once to set exclusion and this plugin will do all the work.
I prefer this one over Joomla "caption" class since it's more universal and robust solution.