There were a few tweaks I needed to it to make this slider work for my needs. Oftentimes when you request new features to a software company, they just say they will put it on their todo list, which means it won't get done for a while. Thanks to Daniel there, he went ahead and added the features I needed to the software the next day.
1. Very nice looking buttons. Looks nicer than anything out there.
2. 4 Different styles to choose from
3. Exclusion of categories helps a lot
4. Support will write back often the same day
1. Button counts do not actually work. The same person can hit the tweet button 100 times and it will show the amount of tweets as 100. Same with Facebook. They say this is a problem with shareAPI and will not be fixed until ShareAPI feels like it. ALL plugins using this shareapi have this bug.
2. Clicking on most buttons do not bring up a convenient popup. Instead they open up a whole new page. They say this is a problem with shareAPI too. ALL plugins using this shareapi have this bug.
3. Just moving your mouse over the email button will auto popup a popup box that you have to click on a button to close. Really annoying. They say this is a problem with shareAPI too. ALL plugins using this shareapi have this bug.
3. If you want to upgrade to the newest version of fancy bookmarks, there is no convenient way to do so. You have to uninstall your old version, reinstall new one, and set up all your settings all over again from scratch. I don't know many components, modules, or plugins that still work this way but the programmers refuse to change this.
I, however, wanted it to show at the bottom and not the top of the browser. I wrote to the guy who made it and the next day, he sent me the edited file. Worked perfectly! Could not be happier!
Thank you Mike! We will try to improve our service as we move on