First at all :
- Excellent idea and extension
- Excellent support, Julien is a great programmer
I am using this extension for:
- create a form in the front end for submit data
- the data submitted are formatted with a style sheet
- the result is an article with a nice appearance
Also you can:
- create relationship between articles
- create links inside the articles
Case of use: Job Sheet
I have created a submission form for my employees for submit the job sheet.
The job sheet is divided in:
- Job sheet (with the description of the work and the data of the client)
- Job days (all the days of work and start finish hours)
- Job materials(all the materials used for the job with quantity and others info)
Job days and Job materials are linked with a relationship 1=>N to the Job Sheet.
First at all my employees have to create a job sheet.
Day by day they can add materials and working hours to their own job sheet.
Automatically at every modify all the data are re-printed and re formatted inside the articles.
So at any time I have all the data about a job inside my articles, and I can print it and use as invoice.
Try it, and You will see how easy is to store information and visualize it through an article.
I will not spend time to say how much is good this extension, I want to tell you that the developer is professional, passionate to his project, he solved my problems in my web site in 5 minutes over the week end, and I have specified that was not urgent in the opened ticket!
Thanks thanks thanks