I am a Joomla noob so I was flying through this process without a deep understanding of the infrastructure that drives Joomla nor any particular extension. But I am an experienced web coder so I figured if I could tweak the display with CSS and control the format of tweets coming in, I'd be fine.
Installation and setup were simple. I got the module running in no time, though I spent quite some time afterward customizing the CSS styles to integrate nicely with my site.
Then, suddenly, my tweets were not posting. It was as if I had tweaked myself out!! Well, I logged into forums and searched for answers. None for my exact issue. So I added my help beacon to the forum.
I got an email from the developer, Alan, shortly thereafter. Note that this was on 12/23 in the late afternoon when most people have turned off their phone ringer and headed to see relatives for the holidays. Not Alan.
Anyway, Alan was incredibly responsive, didn't treat me like an idiot (yes, I've had that kind of reply from developers who are sure it's just some noob screwing things up!) and solved my issue. He even updated his own code to help isolate and solve the issue. And he explained it in non-geek speak.
Last, I can say that from the other comments on the forums, it seems my Abivia MultiTwitter troubleshooting experience is not unique. I'll be back for more Abivia extensions, and I'll let my other clients know about it.