Consider to have this feature.
With this extension, you can select up to 21 images only.
Thank you for your review.
I think 21 pictures is sufficient. And you must select the images one by one because for each of them, you can add a text, a link and an ALT tag. It's not possible if you select only an image folder and the ALT tag is very important.
1. The ordering not working properly.
2. When you choose random page effects, the height is not sustained.
3. Some features hardcoded like date control etc.
I contacted the developer few times and they said they will improve it.
Do add hover effects as well.
useless until ordering issues and height bugs fixed.
The demo page is totally misleading.
You wont get anything nicer but a plain static web directory something like built it weblink component in Joomla 1.5
What you are seeing in the demo is the MODULE and the settings the MODULE CAN DO.
The Component itself can do Grid or List view of the Layout.
2. However, without support what is the purpose of paid subscription? We purchase and installed and it wasn't work as it should.
3. There is no documentation at all (such a lazy business).
4. We submited support ticket on working day. It has been 4 days still no answer!
5. You can read a lot of bad comments even in the forums.
I will not recommend this extension at all.
No Support, No documentation, No forum moderator/admin.
2) The errors, as we have replied, were not errors. You did not translate the language file properly, which is why you see untranslated strings on your site, like PI_FP_FRONTPAGE_DESCRIPTION.
3) Yes there's documentation. It's on the website http://www.simbunch.com/products/simanswers. A file install.txt is also provided in the package.
4) You submitted the ticket on Thursday. It was Thanksgiving, which was a public holiday. We replied on Sunday 3 o'clock *in the morning*. I think that's some support.
5) We do not use the forum for support, because it's very time consuming and sometimes users post information that should be private. There is a dedicated support ticket system.
Again, as we have replied, you posted your ticket on a public holiday. People do take a rest on holidays.