1. The extension has it own language file. It also has a built-in function to help you edit language string or translate it to different language. So I don't understand why you are saying that It is "missing translate file" .
2. To other customers, I do provide support for all of my products. To get support, there are serveral ways :
- Post your question on forum. I always check forum and reply questions from customers everyday .
- Sending an email to email@example.com to ask me for support.
- Submit a support ticket (that's the prepered way because I can keep track of the support) .
- Contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk to talk directly about the issue you are having .