just one thing. me with very lack of ability in creating database, found this beautiful extension to set on its parameter. though when i try to set on extension manager menu. even when i tried to read the documentations.
my suggestion to the developer, try to make more simple documentation. for comparation, let say, k2 and CB docs. they made it simple to understand and to applied for users like me...
maybe you missed the documentation and/or the introduction vido? You simply add a new data storage and add the desired fields. No special database setup required, nor PHP. Or you use BreezingForms and let ContentBuilder operate directly on its data.
If you have further questions, please post it in our forums.
However, thank you for the review!
then i re-setting the menu and the parameters. i even create new category for this especial mobile menu for the articles. works fine on the mobile menu and template. but the link goes error once more if i go to the index page.
somehome the menu only works on sub-page of my page. if show the readcrumbs it goes:
home >> home
it tried again and again and again....still don't works...so finallay i have to change my menu to make my site run on my way....(sigh)
This is just as i'm looking for.
Easy to install, easy to set the parameter, easy to use.
But too bad...when i used this on joomla 1.6 it wont worked..
i try to install it 3 times on my joomla 1.6 sample site, but just found error and i can't link to my site. just after i installed this extension.
I just hope the developer will fixed the problem...
uddeIM 2.2 is not full Joomla 1.6 compatible (it requires a special installer which is describes in the README and I do not recommend to use uddeIM 2.2 on Joomla 1.6).
You can download uddeIM 2.3rc archive from my dev page which contains a separate package for Joomla 1.6.
So i came to the website (getk2.org) and i tried to ask about my problems. too bad. this forum is just to busy so everyone busy with their own problom. i put my post in bugs forum. well i do have some answers but nothing solved.
I almost turned my eyes to another extension, until someday i recognized that i haven't yet ask simon. So then, i go to simon.getk2.org. and gladfully i found my answer. and it solved. simon gave my the hack to solve the problem about the iframe, that makes me desperate. Thanks to Simon.
Now i'm using 2.3 vers. its not stable yet. but its works fine on my site.
so, if you want to use this great extension, u should also warn with the documentasion. and maybe you should ask simon to.