Any chance on creating a android/iphone app where once submitted from the app it would still send the confirmation to the admin and get stored in the DB and allow us to publish as if they sent it directly from the site?
1. I love that you guys have videos for every section.
2. I think your setup is pretty easy and straight forward.
3. Sent an email about this almost a week now and no one replied back.
1. Enable Smartphones? according to your video show default to Yes. Mine is defaulting to NO. when I switch to yes it defaults right back to no and because of this I can't get this to work.
2. knowledge base isn't that great, (expect that to get better as you grow)
I can't seem to find your issue in our ticketing system, and I don't know who you emailed. Please feel free to file a ticket in our support system (or another ticket if you have one already) as if the issue is the no/yes dropdown that sounds like an easy bug to fix (though I can't reproduce it on my testbeds at the moment).
I've bought several components, but this is my FIRST time feeling that they deserve to have me write something about them. I will also have my other site clients purchase this for their sites also.