There are a few issues that I would like to see corrected or improved upon. The Ad layout configuration page on the back end does not work. I've done some checking in the AM forum and apparently they know it doesn't work and the explaination is "you can't use it right now".
There are also several areas in the code where "hard coded" columns are mixed with dynamic ones. So rather than simply turn off or remove a column/field from the back end, you need to go into the code and comment it out. I've also noticed in some places the backend seems to funtion a little on the quirky side. Changing a value there doesn't always appear to show up in the database.
I'm also having some trouble getting the "price" value to display on the ad layout and also to remove the "Contacts" section, which doesn't seem to want to go away. I would like to display things a little differently than the default in that area. In all fairness I haven't yet had a chance to search their forums on these issues and it very well be a solution is there.
All in all this is a good extension that provides much needed functionality for me. Just a few things that need to be improved upon to make it a great one.
The ability to add an unlimited number of tabs and fields, I find to be a big plus. To use it as advertised, it installs very easily and is ready to go right out of the box.
I did run into a challenge displaying a complete user list, not just those the happened to be logged in, but I put in a workaround for that. It would have been nice if it came with that functionality, perhaps there is some plug in however I was unable to find one. It also would be a big plus to allow users the ability to add additional fields to their own profiles. For example many of my users have more than one web site, give them the ability to add additional URL fields without having to define a set number from the back end.
All in all a very good, robust, and thought out extension.