1. Download this tool
2. Install it; installation process is pretty simple and there is no problem
3. Go to Component > JoomlaPack and then press 'create backup' button after viewing Basic configuration once.it took only a minute and half to complete the whole process for my 500+ page site and everything was shown on screen.
4. there is built-in option to download the backup file but i was not able to get it from there but you can always download files from servers via any ftp software!
5. After uploading file to new location, unzip it.
6. Once unzipped, open the index in browser and install the Joomla as you had done for the first time!
7. I had used the same password as previous and then obviously you have to remove the installation folder!
YOUR SITE IS TRANSFERRED in no time!
Highly recommended tool!