No ability to include several files to one item (for example windows version, mac os version etc).
New version is beta, without any modules and plugins.
And very poor support, even after donation.
Some topics are not answered for 3 weeks.
You used an older version and your only problem are a few different URL's between component and modules. This could be very important for you, but not for every others users. In more then seven years have only you this scenario noted as a heavy bug. And to say that i would only give a poor support is a bad joke. Everybody can read in the other reviews what is true here. But it is impossible to make every user happy.
By the way, in the meantime exists also the first modules for the complete new beta releases.
Elegant clean template. Full ajax. Easy to moderate and bans. Easy to customize via css.
Great support. Developers immediatly fixed some little problems (with site template) and helped me in customize questions.
So, if you have responsive joomla template, responsive adsmanager template this plugin displays ok only on desktops. On mobiles and tablets this plugin will spoil your beatiful site...
Very poor settings... Impossible to set width and height in percents, or use values like "auto" e.t.c
Impossible to set top, left or right side for thumbnails. They only can displays on the bottom. So, my mind - the price is very overpriced for this plugin.
2. Every new version brings new bugs.
3. Latest version make cyrillic links to ads and categories. It's impossible to fix it in admin panel. You need to edit router.php if you are programmer, if no - your problem, because nobody helps you in forum.
4. Modules not support templates override.
5. Outdated design. Layouts maked on tables.
6. Latest Ads Module can't follow category. So, if you want to display latest or random ads in any ad detail page or in lists, you must create hundreds modules and assign each to specific category. Also you need create hundreds menu items to display this module properly.
7. In admin panel impossible to approve several ads. You need press on each item like an idiot. Moreover, after you approve any item - page reloads. This is incredible nightmare...
8. Very slow support, even for commercial clients.
I apologize first if you find the support slow. But don't forget it was christmas time.
Regarding some of your points :
3- To avoid waiting for next version, the fix was given of the forum to speed up fix.
4- We used pure MVC Joomla design
so you can override module with template override without any problem.
6-This is wrong, you can display latest ads in the current category in the module, there is an option for that
7-The option is not available is right, this is planned to be added in next version.
Anyway, Don't hesitate to send us a mail about reminding issues, so we can work together to get everything fix.
Elegant styles and easy setup, ajax effects, very flexible settings...
This module makes K2 more powerfull.
With this module your site will looks really professional.
I'm very impressed!
Thank you for a good review!
We really try to make Joomla Users lives easier, keep on using our extensions and check for updates!
I think it will be great to integrate option to use own logo instead default logos.
Any way, thanks for this free plugin.
Thank you for your review.
It's an interesting feature request, I'm working on a new version and I'll make sure to include this.
Please if you have any suggestion about our products contact us: http://emkt.mx/especialistas-joomla-mexico.html
- Fernando Arturo Martínez Aguilar
It must be installed as JCE extension.
It must have plugin, if your site works in portal mode and your users can create own items on site.
But I think, that admin options must have more settings, for example to disable specific fields, like Vimeo, Blip.tv, Flickr, Picasa or other (I don't need it on my site).
Of course, it can be deleted from plugin template, but not all webmasters can do it themselves.