The configuration settings are an illogical mess. Even the most complicated Joomla extensions shouldn't require a manual to set up, but this one does. Things are oddly grouped and organized in a way that only makes sense to the developer, not to a support that has to use it daily.
Upgrades from previous versions to the newest version are not stable yet (mine needed manual repair for a missing table column). Ironically, support of the extension is slow. It took over a week to get a response from the developer. Updates are few and far between, which is not a good thing considering how many UI bugs there are. As I said, it looks good at first, but it doesn't take much of a pounding by support tickets for things to go haywire.
I hope the developer fixes this because it looks like it has promise. And if you have a few tickets a month, you'll live with the "quirks" (if you can live with the price). But I'm migrating to another extension for our needs.
Hi Ron, this comes like a surprise for me
* No one in all this years of this extension complained about being a "illogical mess" so I don't know why you think that, I really would like to get that feedback from you.
* One issue in one update for which we provided a solution.
* Regarding UI bugs would like to have known about them, sometimes we have to do overrides because of the thousands of templates out there.
* Regarding being good when having a few tickets, we have customers dealing with 1.000 and 3.000 tickets a month, having now in database more than 50.000 tickets and no one ever complained about this.
* You are free to request a refund for it.