Let us start with the good.
1. The component works out of the box like a charm. No installation problems.
2. Extensive documentation is available on the site.
3. Power of opencart delivered with benefits of Joomla especially on SEO front.
1. Bads are fundamentally the issues with OpenCart. If you want to modify something, be prepared to dig into underlying php. This component is basically Opencart in form of a Joomla component.
2. The inbuilt opencart template is terrible, so be ready to invest in a decent template. This will be additional cost.
3. I am using a Joomla J52_Resonate template which I have successfully used before. With this component, the left and right columns can't be used. I do not know if this a component issue or a template issue. Since there is no forum on Mijoshop site, I cannot find an answer to this question.
1. The ugly is support. On the subscription page, the table mentions "Priority Support : HIGH". But the support is only in form of extensive documentation. If you want additional support it will set you back by another 49$. This is where the site becomes misleading. They should clearly mention Free support as extensive documentation and additional support as paid service.
2. No forum for members to exchange knowledge.
I have rated this component as Very Poor only because of support issues. A forum is a must for a component like this.
It's more than clear that you've missed our (Free) Tickets System.