1. It claims to be a web app, supporting html5 - its not. the source code is not html5 but mobile xhtml
2. The demo site which looks good is nothing compared to the purchased item
3. It doesnt work well with the mvc of joomla, your site may sometimes load up slow on mobile that is, and you'll think you are having a bad network reception - different redirects
4. Its chunky and the UI feel isnt like a web app, more of a site made to look like one
5. The english language file needs to be cleaned up by someone who can speak english
6. Finally, i suggest the developer puts this extension out for free for testing and usability before making it commercial - I feel bad doing this but i just spent money purchasing something i wont use. I wont request for a refund, however, this extension needs work. Is got potential.