And at first I was confused, but they kept no stones unturned to make the whole process a breeze. The configuration , testing, and making it live, everything went easy.
Even they kept my request for a feature and applied it in just 24 hours.
Works awesomely on K2 and Joomla Articles. The best and superb tool , if you are really looking for some great social traffic.
Its an amazing product, backed up by a great support and development team.
But sadly, after I activated it, Pingdom and Google Page Speed could not reach the website.
And when I refreshed, all the css got jacked up .
To my understanding, there can be never a complete 100% perfect compression app for Joomla.
This issue is typically associated with server permissions. Therefore, in version 1.1.5, we added the ability to change the permissions of the compressed files from 755/644 to 775/664, which are necessary for some servers. Therefore, I suggest that you try that in RokBooster's Advanced Options, clear your cache, refresh and see if it works.
Feel free to contact us at http://www.rockettheme.com/contact-us and if you have posted in our forum, please provide a link to your post in email. We'll be happy to look into it.
It just works out of the box and has got a real load of features, which I was expecting in a fully featured photo gallery.
Great job by Jan, who has released it FREE and also invests his valuable time in fixing bugs, updating the extension.
Hats off to him and his dedication to Joomla! Community!
1. I have been using this for years now for all of my clients and I personally use it for my company website as well. Works great!
2. The new version 2 has got some terrific additions, like Analytics.
3. The Forum Support is excellent and works24x7.
Overall, a very very happy customer!
MetaMod looks promising!
And I would suggest to buy MetaMod Pro, since it doesnt exactly what it says, and all the controls are right on your hands.
If you want to really control what to come, what not to come, then this is the last stop!
MetaMod Pro and MetaMod and Stephen rocks!
1. Download button should be hidden for unregistered members and they should be opted to REGISTER.
2. ALL FILES DISPLAY FROM A SPECIFIC CATEGORY should be added to MENU ITEM options.
Thats it. I would like to see these two options soon.
Hi, thank you for your review:
1) there is such option
2) sorry, I don't understand, which menu item do you mean? Pleask try to specify it in forum: http://www.phoca.cz/forum
Thank you, Jan