It not only lists albums and their contents, it also goes beyond the single band regular needs by providing the capacity of listing multiple groups.
It offers most of what one would want in such a system:
- Capacity to sell physical albums
- Capacity to sell downloadable albums and tracks
- Track previews
- Shopping cart (purchasing multiple tracks or album)
Support for Canadian taxes was also a pleasant surprise.
I'm using it for my brother's band and have been working with Gord to help me twist MyMuse to our hearts' desire.
Gord is an absolute joy to work with and has given me support that goes way above my expectations.
I'd recommend MyMuse in a heartbeat.
(Yeah, I'm kind of happy :) )
It basically allows you to send a money request directly to a customer through an email.
The customer can then follow a link back to the Web site and pay the invoice in part or in total through PayPal.
- Very easy to install and get going
- Very simple to use for administrator and paying customer
- Cannot detail invoice
- Invoiced not liked to a user account
- Customer cannot see invoice from front-end
- No rigid validation with PayPal (no IPN) - if the customer does not return from PayPal, the payment is not registered with the component
For the price you can hardly complain - but it fits only basic billing needs and it is easy to outgrow.
Cons are not 100% true. This component support detail paid invoice through frontend and backend,When user login into his account and pay invoices than paid invoices are linked to his account,Customer can see invoices from front-end after login into his account.