I did find one small bug that was big enough to throw off my entire website layout. Here's the fix:
In prayercenter.php on line 315 it should look like this:
not like this:
It's just missing one div tag. Very simple fix, but it was a pain for me to find:-).
Other than that, it's awesome. If you have a earlier version of PrayerCenter, make sure you download JoomlaXPlorer and edit the prayercenter.xml file and Delete lines 52-57:
DELETE FROM #__prayercenter
DROP TABLE #__prayercenter
DELETE FROM #__prayercenter_subscribe
DROP TABLE #__prayercenter_subscribe
I ended up uninstalling an early version of PrayerCenter and accidentally deleted all my past subscribers and prayer requests.