So strange it is not a core component.
Does what it says, adding an article to a menu.
Would really, really, really like to be able to ad multiple articles to a menu at once.
And please: keep PHP 5.2 supported, because lot of hosters do not offer PHP 5.3 yet. (some of my hosters do, others don't)
Therefore, I love it that old versions (PHP 5.2 compatible) are still available for download.
Only crappy hosts don't offer PHP 5.3 yet.
PHP 5.2 has been dead for more than 2 years!!!
One of the very few free DMSs for Joomla.
1) It works
2) It is kind of a puzzle to work with it, but you need no technical skills
3) Download/support website seems strange (euphenistically speaking)
4) Thanks to the developper
5) A demo-site would help a lot
6) Does have a small downloading problem when you're using PHP 5.2 or less. Made adjustment in file download.php in line 31 (I'm not allowed to post this on Joomla.org)
7) Trying to post this to support site of Little DMS, but is difficult.
Checked if my permissions were right, chenged the names of the tables and everything but it was a complete waste of time.
It does connect to the database though, but a fresh 2.5 install is quicker and better.
And if you want to be able to have a quick recovery of your site, then this is what you are looking for.
Recovery is as simple as eating a Double Whopper Hamburger. It only takes time, but in that time you have a great taste. If you want a special Burger, with extra mayonaise on it, or clone your site to a different host, well then you need to take care of two or three details like preventing dripping on your penguin-shirt (database name and db password and stuff like that).
And with this extension, there is excellent documentation.
Could not find anything wrong with this extension but the lack of scheduled, automated backups.