- Multiple restaurants (at different locations) supported.
- Multiple areas (within a restaurant) supported.
- Automatic notification emails to Restaurant and Guest.
- Back-end calendar: Admin can see all bookings at a glance (in addition to "list view").
- Very simple 2-step availability front-end search engine: Guests can book a table or a number of tables (for larger parties) intuitively and quickly.
- Export to CSV file function: Allows a restaurant to have a print out of bookings ready for reference on Guest's arrival.
- Can't (currently) specify Admin notification email address (except with code hacks).
- Does not (currently) support Joomla's "component heading" i.e. no page title displayed with menu item chosen for component.
- Does not (currently) use own CSS for "date picker" i.e. conflicts with template CSS (unless with custom CSS changes).
- Admin notification email contains confirm/cancel booking links as sent to Guest which may not be needed i.e. should optionally contain those links leaving power to confirm/cancel with Guests.
- No export to PDF bookings report (with filters) option (yet).
All-in-all highly recommended because the developer is receptive to new ideas and feedback surrounding the future of this extension. It's very near-perfect at the moment. Please note that all the Cons presented above are "minor" issues from my testing. I look forward to the next version. Lastly, Beesto support is professional via their top-notch helpdesk.
Despite the lack of SEF support this extension works great.