Thanks fir a really useful module. Installed it and the component and it works fine but i have one little issue.
The text box entry at the bottom show as vary small box. I looked in the css and it appears to be set at 100% but I can't figure out how to size it like your demo on your site.
A tip to fix would be great
First of all thanks for your feedback. We think you just not implemented the CSS code properly. We clearly mentioned "how to implement the CSS" in the documentation section of this component. For your convenience here are the steps once again:
1. Go to Admin panel => Components => RSMonials => CSS Style.
2. Copy the "CSS file content".
3. Go to Extensions => Template Manager.
4. Choose the Default Template you are using and click "Edit" button.
5. Then click "Edit CSS" button.
6. Choose your main CSS file (most of the cases it is - template.css) and click "Edit" button.
7. Then paste the CSS code you copied from RSMonials component at the end of that page and "Save" it.
8. That's all. You can modify the CSS also as per your needs.
For any further query/clarification please email your query to our support team. You will get the email address of our support team from the "Support" link we provided here.
Support Team (RS Web Solutions)