- Allows your visitors to reliably check domains for availability - on multiple TLDs!
Our Domainchecker allows your sites visitors to check domains from different TLDs for availability. The result of the eXtro DomainCheck module is very reliable, every Whois server of the included TLDs has been checked.
In the backend, you can define which TLDs can be checked by creating different profiles that can be selected in the frontend.
A visitor chooses a profile, enters a domain name, the result is the complete list from the profiles TLDs with the availability information.
By default, profiles are created for the different RIRs, but you can change them to suit your needs.
Just enter the TLDs which should be checked into the profile, this also defines the order.
You can also define a link to a overview of domains you sell, this link will be displayed below the result list.
The module is being styled by CSS
so you can easily change the design anytime with a minimum of time to your template.
The eXtro DomainCheck module is localized into these languages:
- Chinese traditional
Version 2.0.0 can now check ALL (!) 2-letter country-code TLDs + ALL latin TLDs from the IANA list, see http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/
NEW: V2.1.0 - V2.2.6 allows adding a separate link per domain, eg for a direct link in your shop where you sell domains.
- Bugfix : It resolves an issue when using the lite version at the same time.
- Adds greek language translations
- Corrections in greek language file
- Corrections in dutch language file
- Added russian language file
- more TLDs have now correctly working WHOIS servers installed. This version changes these TLDs to use their WHOIS server, making the result more reliable.
- added the hungarian, italian, chinese traditional, bosnian and bulgarian language file
*** NEW in V2.2.7 ***
- This is a maintenance release, it adds swedish language and corrects the spanish translations