The package includes 4 extensions:
* Taxonomy Component: based on Joomla Search component is the one responsible for displaying the results for a given tag.
* The module "Taxonomy Cloud": shows a cloud of tags most often repeated (from the article metakey field) .
* The content plugin "Tags": shows the tags on the item.
* The search plugin "Tags": complements Joomla search.
Aixeena Taxonomy System works using the native capabilities of Joomla!: The tags or keywords are entered in the field metakey the article, separated by commas.
Little more need be done, because the installation and configuration is simple:
* Install the extension package (will install four extensions of time).
* Publish the module and the plugins.
* Ensure that the search for tags plugin is first ordered the rest of search plugins (content, categories, etc ...).
* Enter the tags or keywords in the field metakey items.
This component works perfectly with the multilingual native Joomla 1.6 +, and is completely non-intrusive and does not affect performance because it does not add scripts, styles or extra queries to the database.
- works with Joomla native SEF
- tags are taken from meta keywords
- tags placed at the end of article in the right place and with custom css
- tags cloud module
- tags are active links to search component
- no any impact on performance
Results page looks terrible and isn't configurable.
No configuration when using SEF components.
Sorry but this is only three.
Thanks for this extension, I believe that you can do more.
I have already had bad expirience with one-day extensions, not supported by anyone.
I had tried Gitags, Tortags & Searchtags
+ light weight & no database.
+ results in a good page layout.
+ basic search plugin.
+ cloud tags
+ works with special characters.
+ works with Joomla core SEF.
+ excellent support.
+ free !
- Doesn't make coffee... :/
Thanks for your works.