Clicky Tracking Code main features:
- asynchronous loading for minimal impact on website performance
- include or exclude tracking code for site backend
- include or exclude tracking code for site administrators
- attach custom data such as a username and an email address to a visitor session, using Clicky customized tracking
- fully compatible with new Clicky Analytics features: heatmaps, on-site analytics and custom data traking
But I would like to have the option to comply with the EU cookie directive. Clicky claim to have an option to disable cookies to comply but the plugin does not.
That option is in your Clicky account.
Just press the Preferences button (next to your website url) and go to Preferences -> Preferences and click on Advanced Settings link at the bottom of option list.
Create users for important customers ("I have disponibilized a download just for you") and see them browse through your page and learn what really matters to them.