The available extensions are:
* com_ganalytics -> the component shows different statistics in backend or frontend
* mod_ganalytics_stats -> brings the statistics to a module position
* mod_ganalytics_admin_stats rings the statistics to a module position in the joomla backend
* mod_ganalytics_stats_count -> shows some summed statistics
* plg_ganalytics_trcode -> adds the google tracking code to your web site that google can collect the data
This module is in its early stages but some improvements will come soon, register at g4j.laoneo.net and add give me some ideas in the forum what you need.
How google himself sees his statistics service:
Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.