Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
Compatible with Piwik 2.x Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Uses the latest Piwik API to transfer the data to your Piwik server with Auth Token.
- CloudFlare CDN Support.
- MaxMind GeoIP Database Support.
- You can send the IP of your choice to Piwik (Server Side Tracking).
- Set Goals based on referrer.
- Custom Domain (FQDN) for the website with Scheme choice.
- Custom Domain for Cross-Domain Tracking.
- Country, Region, City, Latitude/Longitude, Local Time (and more) can be sent to Piwik using GeoIP.
- The time for a visit can be based on your Joomla timezone.
- Tracking Areas: Site (Front End), Administrator (Back End), or Both.
- Improved statistics accuracy by storing the Piwik Visitor ID to the Joomla session.
- Bots, Spiders and Services can be ignored, excluded or included to the statistics separately.
- Custom Lists for excluding IPs, User-Agent strings, Hostnames and Referrers.
- Log Visits to File with choices, split the log, have a custom filename, custom path, or set file permissions.
- Do-Not-Track (DNT) Support for all tracking methods. Respects the visitor's choice.
- Cross-Domain Tracking Support.
- Enable or disable tracking Local Area Network IP ranges (LAN).
- Custom Variables (Visitor / Page View) can be enabled/disabled separately for each tracking method or globally.
- Custom Page Title when using Image Tracking (e.g., a Page Title Suffix).
- Track a Goal when Image Tracking is in the selected tracking method and used.
- The Scheme for Image Tracking can be set to Auto, http, https, or Scheme Relative.
- You can set the Campaign Query Parameter Names (Name and Keyword).
- Hide known alias clicks to URLs of the site domain.
- Custom List for Alias URLs.
- Add the Domain name to the reports Page Title.
- Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/piwik