Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Extended functionality of the Piwik API for Server Side Tracking and improved Image Tracking (use of Auth Token).
- You can select the Tracking Area to be Site (Front End), Administrator (Back End), or Both.
- Improved statistics accuracy by storing the Piwik Visitor ID to the Joomla session with option.
- Bots, Spiders and Services can be excluded or included to the statistics with separate options (uses core keyword lists).
- Custom Lists with fields for excluding unlimited number of IPs, User Agents, Hostnames and Referers (can be traced in the logs if enabled).
- You can Log Visits to File, Split the log with options, use custom filename, custom server path and change file permissions.
- Do-Not-Track Detection option for all tracking methods.
- Track All Subdomains option.
- You enable or disable tracking Local Area Network IP ranges.
- Various of separate options for each tracking method.
- Custom Variables (Visitor and Page View) can be enabled/disabled separately for each tracking method or globally.
- Custom Page Title options when using Image Tracking, like adding a sufix comment.
- You can track a specific Goal when Image Tracking is in the selected tracking method and used.
- The Scheme/Protocol for Image Tracking can be set to Auto, http, https, or Scheme Relative.
- Campaign: Query Parameter Names (Param Name / Param Keyword).
- You can hide known alias clicks to URLs of site domain.
- Custom list field for Alias URLs.
- Option to add the domain on the reports Page Title.
- You have the option to Minify the Tracking Code.
- Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/piwik
- You must have Piwik installed as well for this plugin to work.
Check: http://piwik.org or http://piwik.org/docs/installation