- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Watch your visitors behaviour and optimize your website. Front-end counters with country flags, number of visits per specific time period, latest users, Live Stats, Goals, Block harmful IP addresses, Anti-spam, 38 languages.
** Free Android mobile app **
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
** Front-end widgets **
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
** Live Stats **
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
** History **
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
** Goals **
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
** Graphs **
- section contains daily and weekly bar charts for pages, goals, users .. etc.
** Anti-spam **
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
** Emails **
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
** Settings **
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week, last w
I doubt there's any commercial extensions that have the functionality this one does. And seeing how far it has come in such a short time, gives me confidence that the future is bright.
This extension is the only true stats component out there, in the the world of Joomla and perhaps closer to anyone outside Joomla. I simply love the thrill of its realtime reporting of visitors. One look and you can read the pattern of your site navigation by visitors which helps to enhance the site flow.
Just imagine, how much would you have to pay to have such an excellent component with akl the features it can offer?
How about ability to toggle block any malacious user's IP address or even annoying bots?
Or inbuilt ability to see Geo-location information of visitors?
Or the best support forum in the business?
Well, ok, so you have to subscribe to get "Prioritized support answers" with some extra features, get upgrades to the "pro" version. With that TOP notch support by developer, comes an ethical dealing experience i.e. if you are not happy with product for whatsoever reason, you get your full refund. How many of Joomla Extension providers really follow this priniciple, majority does not including "PaymentsPlus for Mosets" which I had terrible exrience with their support and its fancy but not userful in real world component, some aussie kid who really has very basic programming skills and limited logic, very dogmatic though.
On the other hand, Matej, the developer is a Gem, he goes out of his way if needed to resolve any issue possible. He is awesome! I would recommend anyone to work with him for any Joomla Project which he is willing to take charge. Very reliable and trustworthy!
Well, all the pro version has that he doesn't give away for free is the Last Visit Map, Interactive HTML5 Traffic Flow, Inversed Goals, Submitted GET/POST vars, 1/7/30-day DB Status, Component & Module sizes, Frontend logo removal, Frontend backlink removal, Prioritized support answers, Link from donation pagemonetizing compontent. The guy's gotta eat... he can't give it all away.
I was happy as a free user being able to access the forum at all, along with the documentation. I bought a subscription last year, and now am re-upping.
But you don't have to pay a dime to have a great, fully-functional stats component, using this software with features Live Stats, Graphs & Trends, Goals, Visits History, Anti-Spam, Nightly Email Reports.
I really can't say enough good about this extension. The support is excellent, the development is brisk, and I can't see using anything else for a Professional Stats component.
Wow, thank you very much for such awesome positive feedback. There's more to come. I plan the new "flavor" - the keyword analysis feature so users can optimize his pages to increase traffic from search engines, bundled with android client which will allow you to access the joomlawatch component from your mobile phone
I had some issues with one of the features of JoomlaWatch after upgrading, but the support I received was great. The solution they sent me worked like a charm. :)
Great extension, great support.
Latest version was enriched with some nice features.
Installation is easy - I didnt have any problem.
Looking forward that a J1.6 version is realased that I can use it also on my new project :)
Excellent work guys, I have worked with a lot of Plug-ins and Modules I think this is one of the best ones.
Really great functionality component it is like your own google analytic even better it shows live data and so much more.Installs with two click and it does what it is said to do... and that is really a lot.
The UI is giving me a brain hemorrhage. Really painful to look at. Cramming all available information on one page does not make you process it. On contrary it makes you ignore it or get lost in it. The reason that stopped me from giving the maximum.
To the developer/s:
You are amazing programmer/s no doubts about it. BUT pleeeeez hire a (interaction)designer to do the UI for the component. No offense meant.
had just a little issue after installation, cause i didn't chmodded properly the specified directories.
once done, it works like a charm. you can follow every visitor, look at his route, look at the referrer sites in real time.
fantastic component, I donated 9 euros after ten minutes I started using it. thank you guys
I then try it real time - I know visitors are there because I IRC them to test it. No sign of them - even tomorrow, yet they are in my server logs following day.
Will try something a bit easier to understand.
Hi, this might be because you didn't have the correct timezone of your joomla system or user. If you didn't see any visitors, also in Live Stats module, you probably didn't have the essential joomlawatch agent installed and published in frontend. There is an installation video how to do that. Even though many people use this extension without issues like this one, I will try to make things even more clear and user-friendly in upcoming version.
Oh yeah: It does display ads in the backend... but so what? Only admins see it and it's NO big deal!
Kudos to the developer. This is a truly great piece of work!
Second is the ban feature, you should be able to see a list of all banned ip's and then a clean way to un-ban them. With these 2 items fixed, it's an excellent product.
Well, the site was offline because of the 3rd party extension I installed a day ago. I noticed that today at approx. 11 AM. After uninstall, everything was back to normal. My apologies, it was really unpredictable.
Regarding your second point: you can see the list of all banned IP's in Anti-spam tab. How do you imagine the better way to unban them? Thank you for any ideas.