- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Monitor pages outside Joomla! No performance footprint on load. 3-click install and activation. Once called the "Swiss Army Knife" for every Joomla! website.
(formerly known as JoomlaWatch)
➨ Live Stats
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
➨ Anti-spam blocking harmful bots
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
➨ Nightly Emails
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
➨ Free Android mobile app
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
➨ Front-end counters
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
➨ Settings and 42 world languages
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
14.10.2013 - version 2.2
I discovered a clash with another of my programs, and reported it. Got an instant reply, and the issue was sorted out by upgrading to the latest version.
Very efficient. I wish all organisations helped this way.
I'am very happy about this component. The features are very great and the component works perfect.
I Congratulate the developers. I would like to make a feature of the support. I received the answers to my questions every time within 30 minutes. This is very very very excellent.
Thanks a lot!
>> Joomlawatch is one of those things everyone should have it! e a custom made report, so that you get every night a nice analytics report with the Ups and Downs on it.. and SO MUCH MUCH MORE!
Verry handy/helpfull on Security lvl!
You can see what page they are crawling, or trying to enter. You can get info of every ip with just one click and do a whois or ip-lookup on them (easy when their abusing your page so you can take the abuse@domain to send complain mail at), with one click you can add them also to block their ip from your site. Have also anti spam program. Joomlawatch let you see where every ip is, from what country they are with a flag symbol and follow them within a sec when the click another page of your site and MUCH MORE!!
One of the best Supports ever!!
the articles that are provided, are easy and well explained with the needed directions, in a language that everyone gets it. If thats not enough, and need more info/explaining.. watch at their step to step tuttorial movies! And if thats not enough for you, their is always the customers service where you can send a ticket, and get friendly help.
Do i need to say more...?! Dont just dream about it, when u actually can have it all! 15€ version for the win!
It's enabling me to see people's browsing habits on my wife's new e-commerce site so that we can make the whole experience better. If you use this properly, even if you pay the tiny sum asked for the Pro version, it will pay you back with an increased return on your site.
I may well get the Pro version just to support the extension.
I read some negative reviews from people about it not working and I couldnt get it to work at first either but it was more to do with getting used to how 1.6 works in relation to 1.5, once I realised this I got it to work.
So a little patience would be better spent before writting a bad review.
I doubt there's any commercial extensions that have the functionality this one does. And seeing how far it has come in such a short time, gives me confidence that the future is bright.
This extension is the only true stats component out there, in the the world of Joomla and perhaps closer to anyone outside Joomla. I simply love the thrill of its realtime reporting of visitors. One look and you can read the pattern of your site navigation by visitors which helps to enhance the site flow.
Just imagine, how much would you have to pay to have such an excellent component with akl the features it can offer?
How about ability to toggle block any malacious user's IP address or even annoying bots?
Or inbuilt ability to see Geo-location information of visitors?
Or the best support forum in the business?
Well, ok, so you have to subscribe to get "Prioritized support answers" with some extra features, get upgrades to the "pro" version. With that TOP notch support by developer, comes an ethical dealing experience i.e. if you are not happy with product for whatsoever reason, you get your full refund. How many of Joomla Extension providers really follow this priniciple, majority does not including "PaymentsPlus for Mosets" which I had terrible exrience with their support and its fancy but not userful in real world component, some aussie kid who really has very basic programming skills and limited logic, very dogmatic though.
On the other hand, Matej, the developer is a Gem, he goes out of his way if needed to resolve any issue possible. He is awesome! I would recommend anyone to work with him for any Joomla Project which he is willing to take charge. Very reliable and trustworthy!
Well, all the pro version has that he doesn't give away for free is the Last Visit Map, Interactive HTML5 Traffic Flow, Inversed Goals, Submitted GET/POST vars, 1/7/30-day DB Status, Component & Module sizes, Frontend logo removal, Frontend backlink removal, Prioritized support answers, Link from donation pagemonetizing compontent. The guy's gotta eat... he can't give it all away.
I was happy as a free user being able to access the forum at all, along with the documentation. I bought a subscription last year, and now am re-upping.
But you don't have to pay a dime to have a great, fully-functional stats component, using this software with features Live Stats, Graphs & Trends, Goals, Visits History, Anti-Spam, Nightly Email Reports.
I really can't say enough good about this extension. The support is excellent, the development is brisk, and I can't see using anything else for a Professional Stats component.
Wow, thank you very much for such awesome positive feedback. There's more to come. I plan the new "flavor" - the keyword analysis feature so users can optimize his pages to increase traffic from search engines, bundled with android client which will allow you to access the joomlawatch component from your mobile phone
I had some issues with one of the features of JoomlaWatch after upgrading, but the support I received was great. The solution they sent me worked like a charm. :)
Great extension, great support.
Latest version was enriched with some nice features.
Installation is easy - I didnt have any problem.
Looking forward that a J1.6 version is realased that I can use it also on my new project :)
Excellent work guys, I have worked with a lot of Plug-ins and Modules I think this is one of the best ones.
Really great functionality component it is like your own google analytic even better it shows live data and so much more.Installs with two click and it does what it is said to do... and that is really a lot.
The UI is giving me a brain hemorrhage. Really painful to look at. Cramming all available information on one page does not make you process it. On contrary it makes you ignore it or get lost in it. The reason that stopped me from giving the maximum.
To the developer/s:
You are amazing programmer/s no doubts about it. BUT pleeeeez hire a (interaction)designer to do the UI for the component. No offense meant.