- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Watch your visitors behaviour and optimize your website. Available in 38 world languages.
- Front-end counters - displays number of visits for today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, total - then logged in users, and visitors by countries
- Live Stats displays the your visitor's visits in real-time together with the valuable statistic information and maps. You can perform several useful actions from this dashboard.
- History displays the configurable amount of previous visits. ExtraWatch focuses more on visitor behaviour and doesn't keep much visitor data.
- Goals allows you to track various types of user actions
- Graphs section contains daily and weekly bar charts for pages, goals, users .. etc.
- Anti-spam - contains list of spam words and blocked IP addresses
- Emails section - allows you to configure nightly email reports
- Settings - different configuration options plus possibility to choose one from 38 world languages
- translations: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Added compatibility with Joomla 3.0
- Added free Android market application which allows you to access your joomla back-end with ExtraWatch in one click from your home screen
The only reason and probably the only down side to the product is the extremely slow tech support. I do understand, there is a pay version for faster support. It you dont pay, you might not see help for a pretty long time. The good thing is, that once it's working, it WORKS!
So, if you don't pay there are ads... Thats COMMERCIAL!!
you are right, I've changed it to Commercial and added this section to description to make it more clear for users:
> 2 flavors available: or 9 EUR / 15 EUR (+ prioritized when answering support questions, link on donation page) (optional)
This has been a sin from my side not to review this great extemsion as have been using it already for a long time and almost on every joomla site created by me.
From my experience - It works on all the templates, without any crashes, outstands all the site traffic components and modules and even more - it is free...
Thank You for making JoomlaWatch
p.s. and when you want to impress the clients ;) go for this one - always works for me :)
p.p.s. and it definately works on 1.5 Joomla!!! (somebody had this concern) - haven't had a single problem
It is disappointing as it is a great extension and the support is absolutely terrible. Sent numerous emails asking for a solution and the response was "Does not work in 1.5"
What a shame.
This extension comes with no warranty and no support what is clearly stated on download page and in extension itself. Currently I'm busy with bugfixes and development of new features for new refactored version 1.2.11 - such as History, updated geolocation database, database status, keyphrases statistics, extended spam word list, etc. I wish I'd have more time to respond to all questions from all users, but I have another full-time job. Also today - It's saturday, and instead of relaxing I'm sitting in front of pc.
Will not work in J 1.5? There is a demo server www.joomlawatchdemo.com/dev/ where is Joomla 1.5 installed and everyone can see that it works and try it.
The stats shows only one person logged in, even if there are 50 more persons, it only shows me, the adminstrator. it does not show my activities on the site like moving from one page to another as it used to do before.it keeps my IP address but no one else. and when I sign in the following day, it does not change the date or activity.
can any one help, or suggest a sotlution.
I left several emails on the authers homepage, with no response.
I hope your hack was not related to JoomlaWatch. It has several protection against sql injection etc. The reason why I have overlooked it is that it was posted into the forum and not as a bug report (as strongly suggested in forum). From there it's easier to track the whole process. I'm going to make some time to work on new features so I hope I could also take a look at your problem.
I've been online for the last 15 years and joomlawatch is the only 100% free inbound search results tracking software I care to use...
all webmasters that use this software know it's ability to make them MILLIONS MORE DOLLARS PER YEAR through "analytics"...
A MUST HAVE, EVERYONE VOTE CODEGRAVITY UP... THEY DESERVE IT...
I do not have an ftp program, nor do i have 'total commander' - or whatever it is..
Can you give me some step by step instructions on how to solve it. i can download programs such as an ftp client.
i tried contacting support but no help there :/
P.S. i give it 5 stars because a friend has it and its awesome!
The only issue I had was that my hosting service (DreamHost) didn't allow for much memory and JoomlaWatch demands a lot.... so for several months I was getting "Internal Server Error" messages, sometimes many times a day, other times not.
It was that my Hosting had a program that aborted anything that was causing server memory overload (to cuase the server to crash) and hence my problem.
So this isn't necessarily an issue with this extension, but rather my hosting.