- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Watch your visitors behaviour and optimize your website. Available in 38 world languages.
- Front-end counters - displays number of visits for today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, total - then logged in users, and visitors by countries
- Live Stats displays the your visitor's visits in real-time together with the valuable statistic information and maps. You can perform several useful actions from this dashboard.
- History displays the configurable amount of previous visits. ExtraWatch focuses more on visitor behaviour and doesn't keep much visitor data.
- Goals allows you to track various types of user actions
- Graphs section contains daily and weekly bar charts for pages, goals, users .. etc.
- Anti-spam - contains list of spam words and blocked IP addresses
- Emails section - allows you to configure nightly email reports
- Settings - different configuration options plus possibility to choose one from 38 world languages
- translations: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Added compatibility with Joomla 3.0
- Added free Android market application which allows you to access your joomla back-end with ExtraWatch in one click from your home screen
I have to thank the developers to that great work. I have kicked of al other tools from my several Joomla pages and use only joomwatch.
This tool helps us really in providing support to our costumer. We can see in real-time how is online and where the are, from the known registered. But also, how uses witch browser witch pages get be read the most and has to be maybe optimised. We can give support on the phone then we know where they are, then we can just look it up.
The RC-Hobbyware Team
A definite must have component. Thank you!
But one day while I was working on my Joomla site, I just thought that it would be handy if you have a tool as above and decided to search.
I just couldn’t believe my eyes what I saw. I just downloaded JoomlaWatch and installed it.
Guys, I can bet none of you will be disappointed and you will surely donate toward this project.
One of the top-class extensions I found here.
Just a little doubt;
I am not sure how an extension becomes an Editor’s pack or Popular one in the site..!
However, my doubt is: how-come “JoomlaWatch” is not an “Editor’s pack or Popular one”
Is there anything better than “JoomlaWatch” for checking the stats?
I would give 10 / 10, but I was allowed only 5/5.
Excellent work guys. You surely deserve a donation..!
Easy to install, excellent documentation.
You can set your goals (visiting certain page, visitors from certain link etc.)
You can control flow on your web....
There were other reviews with better description, all what I can say is: Just download and install. You will not be disappointed!
One advice: Before you will use spam protection, go and check all protected words. I was kicked out of my own web, because I used word 'online' ;-) (quite hard to avoid if your web is aimed on people starting online business).
After I deleted -online from spamlist, all was working perfectly.
Donated already and keep good work developers!
Thank you, I'm glad that you are satisfied. You are right, there was a word "-online", I've removed it to avoid such situations. There are also new translations available: czech, danish, lithuanian and polish.
A nice extension, but I'll save 5 stars for developers who really are sharing their work.
Hello "pacificwalter", ok, it's your opinion, so I'm respecting it. But you know, it's hard to have everyday programming job, and then after you are tired of all the work duties, to reply the support emails and to fix bugs, develop the new requested features - everything during remaining spare time and weekends. And yes, share it with the community without anything in return. This concept is nice, but it won't pay your web hosting expenses or won't buy you a coffee. These ads are some compromise, I'm not making millions out of it. It's intention is more like to cover the "costs". The code is GNU/GPL, so you can still remove the ads by yourself. Thank you for your understanding, and I'm glad that most people are fine with this model.
I want to release the new stable version with all the new features and translations. I hope it will be very soon :)