- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Monitor pages outside Joomla! No performance footprint on load. 3-click install and activation. Once called the "Swiss Army Knife" for every Joomla! website.
(formerly known as JoomlaWatch)
➨ Live Stats
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
➨ Anti-spam blocking harmful bots
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
➨ Nightly Emails
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
➨ Free Android mobile app
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
➨ Front-end counters
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
➨ Settings and 42 world languages
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
14.10.2013 - version 2.2
There are Front-end modules which are basically optional except for the main data gathering agent which can be made to take up no space.
The back-end component is function rich and is highly configurable.
Delivers a fantastic array of live and interesting information about the behaviour of visitors and users of your site.
Great work! - I'll be pleased to make a donation
however I am trying to build a nicely looking website. Do I want these modules to appears to anyone? No. It looks bad, takes load of space, and provoke suspicion to novice internet users.
So basically for me this component is useless since he can't work without front end module.
I LOVE that you can see in real time who is looking at your site, where they are going and when they leave. I love that you can tell who brought them there, the search path, phrase etc after following their original link into your site.
This is a brilliant piece of code!
I have to thank the developers to that great work. I have kicked of al other tools from my several Joomla pages and use only joomwatch.
This tool helps us really in providing support to our costumer. We can see in real-time how is online and where the are, from the known registered. But also, how uses witch browser witch pages get be read the most and has to be maybe optimised. We can give support on the phone then we know where they are, then we can just look it up.
The RC-Hobbyware Team
A definite must have component. Thank you!
But one day while I was working on my Joomla site, I just thought that it would be handy if you have a tool as above and decided to search.
I just couldn’t believe my eyes what I saw. I just downloaded JoomlaWatch and installed it.
Guys, I can bet none of you will be disappointed and you will surely donate toward this project.
One of the top-class extensions I found here.
Just a little doubt;
I am not sure how an extension becomes an Editor’s pack or Popular one in the site..!
However, my doubt is: how-come “JoomlaWatch” is not an “Editor’s pack or Popular one”
Is there anything better than “JoomlaWatch” for checking the stats?
I would give 10 / 10, but I was allowed only 5/5.
Excellent work guys. You surely deserve a donation..!
Easy to install, excellent documentation.
You can set your goals (visiting certain page, visitors from certain link etc.)
You can control flow on your web....
There were other reviews with better description, all what I can say is: Just download and install. You will not be disappointed!
One advice: Before you will use spam protection, go and check all protected words. I was kicked out of my own web, because I used word 'online' ;-) (quite hard to avoid if your web is aimed on people starting online business).
After I deleted -online from spamlist, all was working perfectly.
Donated already and keep good work developers!
Thank you, I'm glad that you are satisfied. You are right, there was a word "-online", I've removed it to avoid such situations. There are also new translations available: czech, danish, lithuanian and polish.