- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Monitor pages outside Joomla! No performance footprint on load. 3-click install and activation. Once called the "Swiss Army Knife" for every Joomla! website.
(formerly known as JoomlaWatch)
➨ Live Stats
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
➨ Anti-spam blocking harmful bots
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
➨ Nightly Emails
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
➨ Free Android mobile app
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
➨ Front-end counters
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
➨ Settings and 42 world languages
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
14.10.2013 - version 2.2
A nice extension, but I'll save 5 stars for developers who really are sharing their work.
Hello "pacificwalter", ok, it's your opinion, so I'm respecting it. But you know, it's hard to have everyday programming job, and then after you are tired of all the work duties, to reply the support emails and to fix bugs, develop the new requested features - everything during remaining spare time and weekends. And yes, share it with the community without anything in return. This concept is nice, but it won't pay your web hosting expenses or won't buy you a coffee. These ads are some compromise, I'm not making millions out of it. It's intention is more like to cover the "costs". The code is GNU/GPL, so you can still remove the ads by yourself. Thank you for your understanding, and I'm glad that most people are fine with this model.
I want to release the new stable version with all the new features and translations. I hope it will be very soon :)
I was looking for a tool that provided basic defences against spamming/hacking but this tool also provides a good degree of web analytic capability. If future enhancements are as good as the current version, we'll all be safer, wiser and better off. Thanks.
The component's idea is good, and I am surprised that there aren't more components like this. But the module that goes with this is HORRIBLE!
It usurpes 1/4 of your webpage with a link to this guy's website. It shows a stupid list of countries where each and every one of your visitors came from, as if any one cares. It has a HUGE space for showing some useless traffic stats to your Visitors, as if you want every one of your visiotrs to see all that data, what is the point?
As I said good idea, terrible implementation. As soon as someone else makes a similar component this will dies out in minutes!
and does it well. Seems to be working well in 1.5 for me at the mo.
As for complaining about a couple of ads. They're backend for a start and don't get in the way in the slightest. I have absolutely no problem with that at all.
One of the best extensions for joomla about!