- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Watch your visitors behaviour and optimize your website. Front-end counters with country flags, number of visits per specific time period, latest users, Live Stats, Goals, Block harmful IP addresses, Anti-spam, 38 languages.
** Free Android mobile app **
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
** Front-end widgets **
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
** Live Stats **
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
** History **
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
** Goals **
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
** Graphs **
- section contains daily and weekly bar charts for pages, goals, users .. etc.
** Anti-spam **
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
** Emails **
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
** Settings **
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week, last w
Remember to purge database weekly if you have lot's of visitors or switch to a Dedicated web host. Do not blame the component.
Hi, you can use JOOMLAWATCH_STATS_KEEP_DAYS setting for that.
Unfortunatly, I wasn't!!
It installed fine with on problems and I did make sure that Legacy was enabled before the install. As I said, it installed fine and then I went to configure the module and BOOM... "big blank white screen". Loaded the frontpage of the website BOOM.. "Big blank white screen"
Disabled the module and the website came back up then I uninstalled it!
I'll keep checking back for a stable version. Looks like a great product in the Demo.
Hi, I'm really sorry, what happened. Many registered users downloaded 1.2.4 and no-one complained about anything, so I announced it here. One user unfortunatelly asked me to change the retrieving of the live site with &cmsInstance('CMSCore') which worked for him, but not the rest of the users.
Have installed on two configuration, one worked very well, the second installation has crashed the site and I had to remove it straight after.
So use it with caution, if you have a blank page at the end of the installation process, that means you'll maybe have the same issue as I had when installing the module. I installed it on the home page and every other module just did not show - left or right column was the same.
Both configurations were 1.x
Maybe the creator of the component has got more info to add in here.
Hi, thank you. Yes, you are right, some installations might crash, but mostly because the user didn't meet the requirements. They have to have at least 20MB of free space because of the big database table for ip->country resolving or permissions. And many systems are very specific, so it's hard for me to find out why did it crash. If such a situation occurs, I will appreciate a bug report or a solution. 18.3.2008 I replaced the JoomlaWatch-1.2.4-unzipfirst.zip with the one with some minor fixes, so you may try to re-download the way you did and re-install. Thanks to the whole Joomla community and many user suggestions that helped to make this component better with every version.
I immediately identified the harmful bots and could easily block their whole ip range.
I will see if it completely stop them. If it does, this will be one of the best components.
I tried it on one and immediately implemented it on my other sites.