- This extension requires registration to download.
The basic version of this extension has the following features:
* One-time script checks your installed extensions and allows you to choose whether they store cookies or not (we try to advise you for extensions that we know about) and add these to an ACL called 'Allow Cookies'
* Create a user called 'I eat cookies' for the purpose of allowing users to accept cookies without being a registered user on your site (they are seamlessly logged in as this user when they accept, for that session)
* Permit search engine spiders/bots access without the need to accept cookies (so that none of your cookie-storing content will be dropped from search engines)
* 'Fun' and 'Corporate' styles, with four layouts
- Popup (lightbox)
- Page peel
- Standard module
* Ability to override styles using template overrides
* Ability to show or hide 'powered by' link (spread the cookie monster love!)
* Ability to prevent users from rejecting cookies (for example, if your site will not function without them)
* Redirect cookie rejecters to a menu item
* Redirect on accept/stop cookies
* Allow cookie rejecters to change their minds at any point
* Multiple language support including:
- Simplified Chinese
* Show or hide login form in popup/banner
* Ability to block 'bad' robots from accessing your site
Please visit http://www.viryasoftware.com/index/22-general-information for general discussion.