- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension contains back links to authors. Such links appear in page footers or meta tag fields of pages, where it is used.
* generate SEF URLs
* advanced SEF URL management
* generate and manage metadata (component - based)
* can override default metadada generated by component or Joomla (title, meta tags)
* keywords management
* duplicates management
* 3rd level domain support
* support for other components through extension modules; each component extenstion has own configurable parameters
* multilinguality support (JoomFish) and URL localization
* UTF-8 URLs support
* URL caching
* URL source tracing to help allocate problematic code
* 301 Redirections management
* 404 Page Not Found customization
* online upgrades and extension installations
Support for many Joomla components: AdsManager, AlphaContent, Contacts XTD, Community Builder, Datso Gallery, DocMan, EZ Realty, Fireboard forum, Glossary, iJoomla Components, JE Comparison Charts, JEvents, Jomres, Joomlaboard, JoomFish, Joomla Tags, Jomres (Joomla Residents), Portfol, Seyret Video Component, SMF Bridge, SOBI2, Marketplace, Mosets Hot Property, Mosets Tree, ReMOSitory, RSGallery2, VirtueMart, Zoom Media Gallery. ...
at the moment, there is more than 100 extensions available directly from ARTIO - see http://www.artio.net/en/joomsef/artio-joomsef-extensions for complete list, plus many more from 3rd party developers.
(classified ad component) and both are compleatly
ignored with this application.
There are very few paramters to try to fix
this problem in the component so at first comparison
with opensef would be one on the skimpy side.
My components (mentioned above) are still are using big
ugly long non-friendly URLs. So as far as I can
see this app is doing nothing useful for me.
The other 'normal' content pages on the site do
work well with this component however.
and you put the following in your browser:
you get a 404. It would ROCK if this was reconciled in a future update.
I can experience a magnificent difference in speed performance of my site compared to Open Sef or core SEO.
!!! and thx folks....great workship to the Joomla Community
This SEF com_ is the best not only for English language users, but also, or the more important rule, it makes non-English language users like me to enjoy the fun of SEF perfectly.
Suggetions to Chinese, or Korean, or Japanese, or Arabian .... any non-English language users: When you use this SEF com_ , just name your Section/Category Name with your native language and name the Section/Category Title with English, then name your article Title with your Native language and name the article Alias with English.
Now, you can see all those words on the frontend are still in your language but the ARTIO JoomSEF com_ will extract link elements from those English Names you just given.
I want to rate this com_ as 100 if they had set this number.
My two favorites:
1) Turn on or off by COMPONENT - this means it will work with virtuemart for example.
2) 404 to redirect - easily convert 404 errors from the log into SEF with one click.
Man is this hot!