Using SEO Boss you can:
- Generate Meta Tags automatically.
- Change meta tags like Title, Keywords, Decription on any content page (Articles and Categories).
- One click update feature.
- Easy find which pages have weak meta information (empty values in meta tags).
- Automatically hilight all keywords on your page by specified tags (strong, for example).
- Auomatically replace specified patterns by H1..Hn tags.
- Track you site position in Google search result list for different keywords.
- Manage outgoing links. It can replace specified outgoing links to some page on your site, which will actually redirect users to original URL.
- Override any meta tag on you site or add new one. For example, you can specify what should be displayed in your 'meta name="Author"..' or 'meta name="Generator"..' tags.
- Automatically ping Google Blog Search Ping Service when new article is created
- Provides SEO management for K2, VirtueMart, JoomSport, Cobalt7 components
- Using the new feature "SEO Boss anywhere" you can set metadata for any page.
Just set Authorized Frontend users who can edit metadata.
-Several bug fixes
-Mosets Tree support
-Frontpage metatags management
-Home page Meta Title Tag fix
-Multilingual support(English, Italian, Russian)
-Google region server fix
-Menu Items Metadata editing
-Several bug fixes
-Metadata editing in frontend(available for Super administrator only)
-SEO Boss anywhere feature
-Improved plugin management system
-Multilingual support(English, Italian, Russian, German)
Problems are: Even know I have paid for the Pro verions, there seems to no support available what so ever, just a forum to post on that never seems to get answered and the forum is highjacked by spammers!
I could not install this on a site that I had previously tested the free version on and I still cant install it as no support is being given to me and my forum posts not being answered.
Other draw back is it does not control all mossets pages as it would suggest it does, only index page and listings are available. Things like the search results that produce duplicate meta content can not be controlled, so I would say it is only part integrated with Mossets and not fully as the sales pitch would suggest.
It is ok for basic SEO control as long as you do not run in to a problem, because if you do it looks like your on your own!