These are just a few of the features that we are proud of:
* Monitor and compare the SEO performances of your competitors against yours
* Compare them using compare.com
* Check the page rank, google, yahoo and bing backlinks and the number of indexed pages
* Index all your website pages
* Each page gets a grade based on its SEO performance
* Follow the simple instructions to optimize each and every page and make it SEO perfect
* Set up Unique title for each page, unique description and set up keywords
* Set up permanent or temporary redirects for the old links
* Generate the complete Google and Yahoo! Sitemap for ALL your website!
* Crawl all your website to index all the web pages
* Set up links that you want to ignore from crawling(ideal for user profiles, etc..)
* Set up automatic crawler to index new found pages when these are visited
* Monitor your Google position for the keywords that are important to your business
* Automatically bold, underline or assign links to keywords when they are found in the front-end
Integration with Google Analytics
* Traffic sources report
* Visitors report
* Content report
I am not sure why others seem to have problems with data being lost, ours is fine even after a page refresh.
Anyway like all RS extensions this is another one to add to your Joomla Site Shopping basket.
What is the point of having the pages section when every time there is a new update you lose all your changes that you made, and if you have a website with 300 + pages, it is a very time consuming process. Also if you do a new crawl you also lose all the changes that you have made. Every page will be blank so to fix that, you need to go to every page and select restore previous. That can take hours to fix. The help centre was of no help. And I personally found it time wasting and pointless.
For me this component is still in beta stages and needs some serious improvements.
NOT worth the price tag.
However I have just experienced troubles on one of my webhotels on one.com.
Through really good support we (RSjooomla.com and me) managed to solve the problem.
The problem was not the component but the host - and I had to change!
Nevertheless I can recommend RSSEO:
-Easy to access and setup
I have become a big fan...
I purchased this the other day and I am totally impressed. By far the best and easiest SEO extension I have ever used. Well worth the money. I will be getting all my clients to implement this!
RSJoomla keep up the great work!
While I really like it, it is a new extension and it may still have some minor problems. I encountered a small bug in the sitemap. The friendly support crew quickly found it and updated the extension, but other small bugs may follow. It comes with an easy update tool and lifetime support. It is a good extension and may not be perfect yet, but it is by far the best I could find.