- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Using SEO Boss you can:
- Change meta tags like Title, Keywords, Decription on any content page (Articles and Categories).
- Generate Meta Tags automatically.
- Easy find which pages have weak meta information (empty values in meta tags).
- Automatically hilight all keywords on your page by specified tags (strong, for example).
- Auomatically replace specified patterns by H1..Hn tags.
- Track you site position in Google search result list for different keywords.
- Manage outgoing links. It can replace specified outgoing links to some page on your site, which will actually redirect users to original URL.
- Override any meta tag on you site or add new one. For example, you can specify what should be displayed in your 'meta name="Author"..' or 'meta name="Generator"..' tags.
- Automatically ping Google Blog Search Ping Service when new article is created
- Provides SEO management for K2, VirtueMart, JoomSport, Cobalt7 components
-Several bug fixes
-Frontpage metatags management(limited)
-Home page Meta Title Tag fix
-Multilingual support(English, Italian, Russian)
-Google region server fix
-Menu Items Metadata editing
-Several bug fixes
-Multilingual support(English, Italian, Russian, German)
-Improved plugin management system
I love the Meta Tags Manager that lets you view all the tags for every page on one screen so you can easily see what needs doing and cut and paste as necessary. The only improvement I would suggest here is a character count on the description. Actually I did a mod to the default.php page to make all the data boxes bigger (50 wide by 3 rows) so that does give me a rough indication of the description length.
Overall though, a great extension that I will be using as standard on every site I develop. Thanks.
Functionality: Perfect, wouldn't change a thing, loaded on 2.5 first time and has already picked up some missing meta data which is great.
Price: Overpriced in my opinion. If it was $39.99 I would consider it, but £49.99 for the PRO version is steep.
Styling: Perfect! Great layout and forward thinking development.
Keep up the good work.
I used to spend a lot more time to edit the meta data for each page.
Thanks to high-quality technical support installation and configuration did not cause any difficulty.
Thanks for your extension!
In my case I have some sites with many authors and often they forget to insert keywords and descriptions in their articles. With SEO Boss I can complete and optimize the missing parts in a short.
Support is good, I had some problems, solved with a new release in a few days.
Been fed up with the lack of support with a few plugins recently.... installed this and immediately had problems, tried to get support but received no answer for 24hrs + and just thought 'oh not again'.
I was wrong.
Shortly after I got a reply with a request for more info. I replied with the info that was needed. I got a swift response to say they will resolve my problem. I thought 'yeah right, here we go'.
However the next morning I had an update, and there was a 'fix'. I upgraded and it kinda fixed my problem, but there was another little error with page titles. I posted another message and was told that it would be fixed by Monday.
Monday morning and there was another update available. I installed and tried to save my info again. YEEHAA it worked. I am delighted.
The support was initially a little slow, and I thought I was going to be let down due to previous experiences with other developers. However my faith has been restored, and I would have no hesitation in recommending this plugin/developer to anyone.
I have problem with it functionality.
Category filter, and search fitler are broken, they do exactly nothing when i use it with K2 on my site. It means, to edit meta tags in single article, i am forced to go trough 6 pages of articles and looking for them.
It could be great, but since there is this problem, i am going to remove it. I can find articles WAY faster with normal k2 items, since i can just search it there.
This component also see no difference between published/unpublished content, so i spend most of the time looking for article i want to change meta tags for.
Thanks for your feedback.
The K2 filtering feature is fixed in SEO Boss K2 plugin version 1.1. You can download it from SEO Boss Integration page. Also you can post any suggestions and requests for new features at our forum.
SEO Boss Team
i would like to Say well done to the developer who developed this component. i used this on my website www.hostinpakistan.com and i have got very excellent rankings in google in less than 2 months of period.
WELLO DONE AGAIN and waiting for a new version for this extension..