- This extension requires registration to download.
- Help you manage duplicate urls
- Set and keep only the main url for google index
- Print canonical tag to you html header by Canonical plugin.
- Import new canonical component to use with Canonical component.
- Update canonical component setting by Import feature.
- Support other components with install xml elements canonical url.
- Support manage the duplicate contents in the menu links.
# Fixed canonical tag at com_content view article item.
# Fixed display SEF URL in Canonical - Manage Link Page.
^ Changed to can add custom link in to none duplicate url.
# Fixed to support Content - Pagebreak plugin.
^ Changed index method performance.
# Fixed canonical tag at com_zoo view frontpage.
+ Added xml element support com_easyblog view search.
+ Added xml element support com_zoo view item layout item.
+ Added xml element support com_users view login.
+ Added Update Link , Delete toolbar at Canonical - Manage Link page.
+ Added function support menu link from inside the component.
+ Added Generate New Link toolbar at Canonical - Manage Link page.
# Fixed missing Itemid from menu for multilingual site.
# Fixed missing Itemid from menu.
# Fixed canonical tag at com_content view article print page.
+ Added Elements page.
+ Added caching menu link by "Generate link" to improve performance.
# Fixed the issue of unable to create SQL DB functions in the database.
^ Changed helper function for created easy element xml file.
* Notes : This version is not compatible with old version and old xml element, please make sure to reinstall or remove the old version first and import new xml element after installed package file.
Many thanks for saving me a big bag of time with not having to code the canonicals in by hand.
That is smaller thing, big down for support, they are not responding om emails, it seems like they only wanted to take your money and no answer from them, 'cos there is no any money back guarantee,at least support need to be responsive
Regarding the Canonical in Joomla core works by bringing the link or url of the current page turned on and create tags. It is just adding rel = "canonical" in every pages that already turn on.
The tag is create from a plugin system - sef which unlike Canonical Extension of CMSPlugin.
Because our system creates a tag canonical by checking through the menu that show as the main content first. Then the Canonical system would know which link should be chosen as the
first one. And the selection is based on a rule of canonical documentation.
And another difference, other components (third party) can be added into the system by the determination rel = "canonical" correctly as well.