1) SOCIAL SHARING - Let users share your web contents on over 90 social networks resulting into dramatic increase in referral traffic.
2) SOCIAL COUNTER - Add social counters (Like, Tweet, Google +1, Linkedin Share, etc) on your Joomla site.
THIS EXTENSION ALSO WORKS WITH:
JomSocial, Community Builder, Jcomment, JomFish, Kunena, K2 content management, VirtueMart
SOCIAL SHARE LIVE DEMO:
Joomla site: http://joomla.loginradius.com/
Joomla Communities: http://jcommunity.loginradius.com
EXTENSION AVAILABLE IN 14 LANGUAGES:
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Greek, Danish, Arabic, Ukrainian, Dutch, Estonian, Polish, Portuguese
More about Social Share: https://www.loginradius.com/loginradius-for-developers/loginRadius-cms#joomlaextension
Other live demo: http://www.loginradius.com/demo
Our video: http://www.youtube.com/loginradius
The support group is very responsive.
**FYI - this module will help to keep spam registrations down if used as the sole login agent. check to be sure other modules are not allowing access to the standard joomla login. I had Kuena board allowing this. I have since disabled it.
Basic free use allows 5000 users. very generous!
Would have marked it excellent; however, it appears like the analytics portion of the service is still a bit wonky.
We still plant to keep this extension deployed on our website.
But the best thing about this component is that the service Loginradius offers is absolutely top notch. They explain how to get the API keys from the different providers step by step (you really can't go wrong) and offer quick and accurate support through their 'public question' system.
Wouldn't go anywhere else for my social login requirements. An excellent product.
Pros: Basic functionality is FREE!
Cons: I'm afraid the cost beyond the basic functionality may be high.
i give it 5 out of 5
performance : excellent
Ease of usage and deployment : easy maybe took from me 15 around 15 minutes done with a cup of tea while iam relaxed .
Purpose of using the extension (i.e., "I used this extension for a family site where members dont like to create new accounts .")
Level of difficulty : easy
Note: For FB login, after seting up all parametars, you must wait fev minutes before this login start working.
It is my pleasure to having link on my login modul - "powered by LoginRadius".
Excelent job, excelent funkcionality, and everything for free.
This extension really do its work perfectly! And there customer support is also excellent! (the one additional star is for that:) )
A suggestion from my end is to also add netlog login in your list and create friend suggestion module also in which if people choose and login to their account they can select there friend list to send invitation to join to the site!
Thanks a lot for this gems in joomla's extension directory
This does it all, I have added FB, Twit and Google to my site and it works flawlessly...it even adds the user to the Joomla tables properly.
1. its a little confusing on the setup at first...but with a little reading and clicking you'll figure out how to add the app ids and api keys to your account...which is not on your site but stored on the account you create on their (loginradius) website.
2. There is no way to adjust padding or the style of the login module as it is pulled into an iframe from another source. You can buy other icon sets from them but they bill you monthly for an icon set...its not worth it, I understand why they do this is because they are hosting the script that generates the code to input into your iframe....great idea..but I dont need a 1 dollar a month bill just to get icons. I'll use the free ones.
3. as I mentioned above, there is no way to style the module at all, no class suffix ability so unless your site is white or grey, there will always be a display issue. You cant align the icons to the left/right or adjust them in any way.
you can however add a line of text above or below them, but the padding is HUGE and again there is no way to adjust.
4. There are login demos and buttons shown on the front page of their site that are not available for Joomla. They look slick with popups and overlays, but its not something designed for joomla, you can get additional icon sets or icon layouts but they cost between $1 and $2 a month. There is only one module layout and 3 icon sizes for Joomla.
5. no forum for support
6. no way to remove advertising tagline
7. The joomla login form doesn't have the ability to turn off lost user/pass or "create account" so in most cases it cannot be used in conjunction with any 3rd party user registration system since the "create account" link points directly to joomlas core registration
8. The Joomla login form provided doesn't use the styling of your joomla site, so it doesn't match.
9. No premium account to buy to gain everything in one package and remove advertising.
Due to these reasons above it makes the module difficult to reliably and seamlessly integrate into a live production site that has any custom styling to it at all.
The package works and works well, but lacks the flexibility to make visual design changes to create a smooth interface.